Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to Reality

High Ho High Ho its off to work we go........ Ugh maternity leave is over and today is the first day since the arrival of Carter that we are back in the world of reality. It is just how we left it with the exception of it being soooooooooo cold. I think it is 25 degrees outside, if it is going to be this cold then bring on the snow!!! I have only been back to work for a day but I am already looking forward to a snow day!! I think I may need to do a snow dance when I go home this afternoon!!!

Today is Carter's first day at work with Mommy. Today he is working at the shop and has really not been much help, but I am quickly learning how to do everything one handed. A new talent, thank you Carter for this special gift. Oh all the stuff we brought up to the shop to keep busy today and so far we have already used diapers, bottles, boppy, toys, and bouncey and we have only been here three hours!!!!!!!!!! Most of the time Car is hanging in someones arms. I am dreading loading the car back up in the cold this afternoon with all his gear. Oh well Daddy will be home when we get home so he can unload the car...isn't that what Daddy's are good for???

Oh no someone is waking up from his cat nap, so it is back to entertaining this little guy when I should be paying bills and working on inventory. Tomorrow is another day.........oh wait tomorrow is another day but I go back to my other job...... that will be another challenge. I am tired just thinking about this week back at both of my jobs, I hope Carter can handle it as we try to figure it out together.

I will post pictures from our very unproductive day back at work soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment